Thursday, June 147:00pm to 8:30pm
Seattle WA 98103
HEY ALL - SADLY WE ARE POSTPONING THIS EVENT UNTIL JULY
Between inclement weather and other moving pieces, we have to postpone this event. Please be in touch with Rabbi Dana if you want to be on the list for the rescheduled date.