Friday, February 097:00pm to 10:30pm
Join us for an end-of-week Shabbat night you won't want to miss! THIS event will be a potluck and will not be at Hillel.
1. Leschi- Thai Curry (one meat & one vegetarian). This house is not kosher.This house can host 15 people.
2. Lake City- Vegetarian Enchiladas. This house is not kosher. This house can host 5 people.
3. Capitol Hill- Marinated Chicken. This house is not kosher.This house can host 8 people.
4. Capitol Hill- Vegetarian Marinated Crispy Tofu Cutlets and Spanakopita.This house is not kosher. This house can host 10 people.
5. Queen Anne- Salmon. This house is not kosher, This house can host 10 people.
When your information is put in, your hosts will contact you and let you know what dish you can bring!
Spaces are limited so please RSVP as soon as you can on the form below!
We are currently looking for more hosts hosts! If you want to host a shabbat dinner please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up! We provide Challah and Wine reimbursement, as well as a subsidy for the meal!